Bachelors / Masters / PhD In New Zealand : New Zealand Government Scholarships for International Students 2022Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In New Zealand
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
New Zealand Government Scholarships for International Students applications are now open for 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship are administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade for the government of New Zealand.
Over 650 New Zealand Scholarships are available to Study at various academic’s levels including Bachelor, Master's, and doctorate degree in many of the renowned institutions in New Zealand.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Eligible citizens of Countries provided in the list below can apply to courses in Sciences, Engineering, Medicines, Arts, Law, Economics, Management, Social Sciences, Business, Technology, Environmental & other academic faculties.
Reasons to study in New Zealand:
- According to the QS World University Rankings, all New Zealand institutions are in the top 3% of universities worldwide. Students will receive a world-class education and have improved employment opportunities.
- You will be welcomed in New Zealand’s multicultural society, which is proud of its multi-cultural background with around 15% of Kiwis being indigenous Mori, 12% are Asian, and 7.5% are Pacific Islanders.
- You will live in a nation with high levels of government openness and security, allowing you to live a comfortable and pleasant existence. New Zealand is the least corrupt country and peaceful nation in the world
- You will establish lifelong relationships and connections. New Zealanders are well known for their friendliness, honesty, and openness. You will meet many Kiwis while on scholarship, but you will also become a member of our worldwide network of exceptional academics.
- Students will enjoy a healthy balance of work and play in New Zealand. The country is small and uncrowded so getting around and exercising are relatively simple.
- Learning and living overseas in an English-speaking country will have a positive effect on your English-language skills. English is the most widely spoken language and Te Roe M?ori and New Zealand Sign Language are the official languages of New Zealand.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Benefits of Studying in New Zealand
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance Stipend of NZ$491 per week.
- Establishment Allowance/Setup Cost: NZ$3000.
- Medical insurance
- Airfare travel tickets
- Travel insurance
Required documents for Admission
- Certified copy of a birth certificate
- Degrees/Academic Certificate and Transcript
- English Language proficiency certificates
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- Academic Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: 650
- Coverages: Fully Funded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Academic Levels of Study and Duration
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3-4 years)
- Auckland University of Technology
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- Lincoln University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
List of Eligible Countries:
There are Different Countries eligible for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022. The List of the Countries is Given below:
Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam.
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela.
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad, and Tobago.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.