Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The University of Bremen is a public research university located in Bremen, Germany. Founded in 1971, the university has a strong reputation for research in various fields such as natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering. The university has over 20,000 students and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in both German and English.
As an international student, studying at the University of Bremen can be a great experience. The university has a diverse student body and a welcoming community, which makes it easy to adjust to the new environment. The university offers various services to support international students such as language courses, cultural events, and student organizations.
Furthermore, the city of Bremen has a rich cultural history and offers plenty of opportunities for entertainment and exploration. Overall, studying at the University of Bremen can provide a great academic and cultural experience for international students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details about the PROMOS Scholarship Program 2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship by: University of Bremen
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The monthly funding for studies, thesis writing and internships amount to 350 Euro, in some countries up to 550 Euro.
Only measures are supported for which there is no separate DAAD funding line (IAESTE, annual DAAD scholarships, etc.). The grant is awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Funding period: 01.01.2023 until 31.12.2023
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Only students enrolled with the goal of achieving their degree at the University of Bremen can apply. Measures in the home country are excluded. Omitted are countries for which a travel warning has been issued by the German Foreign Office.
Students in a cooperative degree program are only eligible to apply if, according to the Office for Student Affairs, the administrative responsibility is officially at the University of Bremen at the time of application.
The program supports student studies, practical and language stays abroad. Under certain circumstances, doctoral students may also be eligible for support by partial scholarships. Excluded are countries for which a travel warning has been issued by the German Foreign Ministry. Measures in a student’s home country cannot be supported.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.