Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Are you searching for a simple solution to decrease your tuition expenses, ideally for the entirety of your time at IU? Look no further: IU offers four scholarships each month to individuals with exceptionally motivating backgrounds. Moreover, there are numerous other resources accessible to you that you can utilize to assist in financing your monthly tuition fees.
The International University of Applied Sciences (IU) is a private, state-accredited university located in Germany. It offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields, including business, tourism, hospitality, and event management. IU has a strong focus on practical education, with a curriculum designed to prepare students for careers in their chosen fields.
The university also offers online and blended learning options, as well as opportunities for students to study abroad at partner institutions. IU's mission is to provide its students with a globally-oriented education that equips them with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today's rapidly changing world.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details about the IU Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship by: International University of Applied Sciences (IU)
- Degree Level: Masters, Bachelors
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
We award four IU scholarships every month, which cover 50% of the tuition fees.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Who can apply for an IU scholarship?
1. IU scholarship for people with disabilities:
With a health impairment, you are used to mastering small or big challenges every day in order to make your dreams come true. We want to encourage this commitment so that you can also encourage others!
Requirement: You can prove that you have a permanent health impairment. In addition, you must submit current proof of your impairment in the form of a medical certificate or a severely disabled person's ID card.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. IU scholarship for women in STEM studies:
Are you setting out to conquer male-dominated industries with your tech skills? We are fully behind you - through our Women in Tech scholarship!
Requirement: You are applying for one of our Bachelor's or Master's degree programmes in the field of IT & Technology. In addition, you must present your motivation for a technical profession in a written letter of motivation or a video.
3. IU scholarship for single parents:
If you are a single parent studying at IU, you deserve more than just respect. Because you are not only concerned about your future, but also about that of your child, we would like to honour this personal achievement by supporting you financially.
Requirement: You are a single parent, have sole or shared custody and your child or children live with you.
4. IU scholarship for new beginners:
Do you want to change your career direction or start over completely? Then you have a lot to gain: Because education knows no age - even if BAföG is no longer available! To reward your courage, we award our IU scholarship for new beginners.
Requirement: In a letter of motivation, tell us about the reasons for your new start and the goals you are pursuing. This will help us to better assess why we should support you in particular in this endeavour.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.