Bachelors / Masters / PhD In Germany : University of Heidelberg Hans-Peter Wild Scholarship 2023 / 2024Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Hans-Peter Wild Scholarship 2023/2024, University of Heidelberg, Germany. is open to International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programme(s) in the field of Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, and Technology taught at Heidelberg University.
Every year at the beginning of the winter semester, Heidelberg University grants the HansPeter Wild Talent Scholarships to exceptionally talented students from Germany and other countries who aspire to pursue a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the MINT field (mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, technology).
As an international student at Heidelberg University, you'll have the opportunity to experience a world-class education in one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Europe. With a history spanning over 600 years, Heidelberg is renowned for its excellent academic programs, top-tier research facilities, and vibrant campus life.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a student, you'll have access to a diverse community of scholars and researchers, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and resources that will help you thrive academically and personally. Heidelberg also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, clubs, and events, providing an excellent opportunity to meet new people, explore new interests, and fully immerse yourself in German culture.
Details about the HansPeter Wild Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship by: Heidelberg University
- Degree Level: Masters, Bachelors
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
This scholarship is partially funded.
This scholarship is open to international and domestic students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Eligibility for the HansPeter Wild Talent Scholarship requires that you:
- Are a first semester applicant for a MINT subject in a Bachelor's or Master's program
- Have not yet completed or will complete a course of studies at Heidelberg University before beginning your studies
- The MINT subject must be studied for at least 50% of the time
- It is not necessary to have received a confirmation of a university place at Heidelberg University for the upcoming winter semester before applying for the scholarship.
- It's important to note that applying for the scholarship is not the same as applying for a university place, and therefore, you must also submit a separate application for a university place at Heidelberg University.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.