Scholarships In China
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Each year, a group of exceptional individuals is chosen to represent the next generation of leaders worldwide. These high-achieving individuals are carefully selected from a diverse pool of candidates, based on their outstanding academic performance, leadership qualities, and exceptional results in their field.
The goal of the Schwarzman Scholars program is to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world by fostering empathy, intercultural competence, and open-mindedness. Candidates must possess exemplary character and integrity, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual ability, to meet the high demands of the program.
Masters level programs at China Universities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This scholarship is fully funded.
Schwarzman Scholars does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job or course of study requirements.
- In addition to demonstrating extraordinary leadership skills, the ability to anticipate and act on trends and changes in their context, strong intellectual capacity, and exemplary character, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Must be 18-28 years old.
- Must be proficient in the English Language.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.