Scholarships In Canada
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Montreal University Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Canada are now accepting applications. These scholarships are open to all international students who wish to pursue their studies at Université de Montréal. The Montreal Scholarship 2023 covers the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2024, and winter 2024 terms, providing an opportunity for students to receive funding throughout their academic journey.
Interested individuals can apply for a variety of scholarship programs, including undergraduate degree scholarships, master's degree scholarships, PhD scholarships, and postdoctoral fellowships at Montreal University in Canada. To be considered for these scholarships, applicants need to submit their applications accordingly.
Montreal University offers a wide range of academic disciplines and majors, encompassing almost all fields of study. Interestingly, the university has a significant proportion of international students, accounting for over 80% of the student body, surpassing the number of Canadian students.
This reflects the university's commitment to attracting and nurturing top talent from various parts of the globe. The introduction of this program aims to support and empower exceptional individuals from around the world, fostering a diverse and inclusive learning environment at Montreal University.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Montreal University holds the distinction of being the second-largest university in the country when it comes to student enrollment. The institution boasts a wide array of academic disciplines, offering a diverse range of 600 study programs. Montreal University provides both graduate and undergraduate scholarships in Canada, catering to the educational needs of students at different levels.
In terms of rankings, the university stands at an impressive position of #4 in Canada and is globally recognized, securing the 73rd spot worldwide. Notably, Montreal University is renowned for its extensive scholarship opportunities specifically designed for international students.
Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at the University of Montreal.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada offers Partially Funded Scholarships for International Students. Here are the details of the coverage for different academic levels:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
These scholarship amounts represent the financial support provided by Montreal University for each academic year or session, depending on the specific program and credit load.
These scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
In order to qualify for the Université de Montréal Scholarships for International students, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
1. International Student Status: Candidates must be classified as international students.
2. Study Permit: Applicants should possess a valid study permit and not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
3. Full-Time Enrollment: It is mandatory for students to be enrolled full-time in a study program for the duration of their studies at Université de Montréal.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.