Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The MSU Office of International Programs takes pride in providing merit-based scholarships to eligible international undergraduate applicants who have received full admission to Montana State University. These scholarships are solely determined based on the applicant's grade point average. The awarded funds can only be applied towards MSU tuition and cannot be granted to students who are admitted conditionally to attend Intensive English classes with INTERLINK International Institute.
Montana State University (MSU) is a renowned public research university located in Bozeman, Montana. With a strong emphasis on innovation and academic excellence, MSU offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines. The university prides itself on providing a supportive and engaging learning environment, fostering hands-on experiences and research opportunities for students.
Known for its strong focus on science, technology, engineering, and agriculture, MSU is home to world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and cutting-edge research centers. Beyond academics, students at MSU can enjoy a vibrant campus life with numerous clubs, organizations, and recreational activities amidst the breathtaking natural beauty of the surrounding Rocky Mountains.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
International Undergraduate Merit-Based Scholarships 2023-24, Montana State University, USA. is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Montana State University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Awards range from $5,000-$12,000 per year.
The scholarship can be renewed each year as long as the student maintains a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, remains a full-time student, and continues to attend as a non-resident student.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Upon submission of their application, international students at MSU are automatically evaluated for scholarships based on their grade point average (GPA) from high school or college coursework. Students who receive full admission to MSU and have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale are eligible for scholarship consideration.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.