Bachelors / Masters / PhD In Germany : Fully Funded: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
You are encouraged to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023/24 in Germany. This scholarship opportunity is open to international students worldwide, offering Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD degree scholarships. Regardless of the subject area, students from all academic disciplines are eligible to apply and pursue their studies in Germany. These scholarships are fully funded, providing an excellent opportunity to study in Germany for the academic session of 2023/2024.
Every year, a maximum of 40 students are granted FES sponsorships to pursue their studies in Germany free of charge. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) scholarships for 2023 are specifically awarded to exceptional students who demonstrate high academic achievement.
Alongside the financial support, selected candidates also benefit from a comprehensive seminar program aimed at developing their social competencies and academic skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelors, Masters and PhD level programs at Germany Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation offers scholarships for international students pursuing both bachelor's and postgraduate programs in Germany. These scholarships provide financial coverage for various expenses, including:
- Monthly stipend of EUR 750 for bachelor's, diploma, magister, or state examination programs.
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850 for master's courses.
- Funding for health insurance costs.
- Family allowance of EUR 276 for scholars with children.
- The scholarship is nonrepayable, providing financial support without the need for repayment.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
For Undergraduate and Masters:
- Applicants must provide proof of acceptance or enrollment at a recognized German university or technical college for the desired course.
- International applicants need to demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the German language.
- Firstyear students, including both German and international students with prior education, should apply before or at the beginning of the first semester.
- Applicants must have received an unconditional admission notification for the doctoral scholarship.
- Foreign applicants also need to demonstrate adequate German language skills.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.