Scholarships In Poland
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Polish Government Scholarships 2022 are now accepting applications. Fully-Funded scholarships are available for Master’s degree programs. The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Poland Scholarship for International Students from Developing Countries.
Engineering, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, and other professions and degrees are all possible for the Poland Government Scholarship. Applicants must be citizens of underdeveloped nations from all around the world. The program will take place in universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in English or Polish.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Some Polish universities do not need you to take the IELTS exam, and you can be admitted without it. The majority of your expenses will be covered by this Poland Government scholarship. In the locations covered by the program, you will study in public and private universities.
Details about the Polish Government Scholarships 2022
- Award Country: Poland
- Funded By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Study Level: Master Degree Program
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Agricultural sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Life science
- Social science
- Technical Sciences
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All of the selected students will get a scholarship that will cover nearly all of their expenditures. The specifics are shown below.
- There is no tuition charge.
- PLN 1,700 per month as a stipend
- Selected candidates will additionally get PLN 500 to defray the costs of migrating to Poland during their studies.
- 500 PLN to pay the costs of preparing their dissertation.
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Philippines, Brazil, Montenegro, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Should not have earned a Master’s degree prior.
- Not to be citizens of Poland
- The applicant must not have previously received a scholarship from the Program. Polish language: at least at the A2 level if the applicant intends to first begin a one-year preparatory course and then continue education in the Polish language at the second-cycle degree level;
- If the candidate intends to begin second-cycle studies in the Polish language without first completing a one-year preparation course, a minimum of B1 is required. or b) English language proficiency at least at the B2 level, if the candidate intends to begin studies in English.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.