Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Introduced in 2017, the AIG Scholarships were designed to offer an exclusive opportunity for exceptional individuals from West Africa aspiring to pursue a career in public service by undertaking a Master of Public Policy program at the prestigious Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
Over the years, 29 scholarships, each valued at over £50,000, have been granted to promising future leaders in the public sector who exhibit a fervent dedication to this field.
During their tenure, AIG Scholars engage in a year-long immersion at one of the world's leading academic institutions, benefiting from the expertise of accomplished faculty and seasoned practitioners, and establishing connections with fellow prospective public sector leaders from across the globe.
Following the completion of their studies, scholarship recipients return to their home countries to leverage their newfound knowledge for the enhancement of policymaking, facilitation of reforms, and meaningful contributions to their nation's advancement.
Masters level programs at University of Oxford.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Financial Support: Funding will be provided for tuition, living expenses, and a stipend for a summer project.
Coaching and Mentoring: Extensive coaching and mentoring will be offered to help scholars navigate their time at Oxford and make the most of the experience.
Career Development: AIG Scholars will receive full support to map out their career development paths and access opportunities that are aligned with their areas of interest and that leverage the knowledge gained at Oxford
This scholarship is open to students from Nigeria.
Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
Aged between 25 and 45 years
Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
Have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.