Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Are you a high-achieving American student with dreams of pursuing your undergraduate studies in the United States? If so, we bring you great news! The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship for the academic years 2024-2025 is now open for applications. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of this scholarship, its numerous benefits, and a detailed guide on the application process.
About the Scholarship
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship is a fully-funded program exclusively for American students. It provides up to $55,000 per year, along with invaluable college planning support, continuous advising, and the unique opportunity to engage with the extensive Cooke Scholar community.
This scholarship program is specifically tailored for high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who aim to attend and graduate from the nation's most prestigious four-year colleges and universities. It stands as the most substantial undergraduate scholarship program of its kind, offering not only financial aid but also comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and funding for graduate school.
Furthermore, the program nurtures a thriving network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni. The scholarship is designed to cover a substantial portion of the student's educational expenses, including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. The award amount is individual-specific, depending on the cost of tuition and any other grants or scholarships they may receive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Undergraduate level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship offers its recipients the following benefits:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Freedom to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising on college selection and financial aid navigation
- Comprehensive advising on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2023 (Applications open on August 24, 2023)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. Applicants with a family income up to $95,000 will be considered. The median family income of the previous year's cohort of new college scholarship recipients was approximately $35,000
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the help of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The selection process is based on:
- Academic ability and achievement: Applicants must maintain a strong academic record, receive outstanding recommendations from teachers, show a desire to be challenged, and demonstrate enthusiasm for learning. A minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Leadership: Applicants should motivate others, take initiative, and contribute positively to the community.
- Persistence: Applicants should exhibit determination when faced with obstacles, be goal-oriented, and confront challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: Applicants with a family income up to $95,000 will be considered. The median family income of the previous year's cohort of new college scholarship recipients was approximately $35,000
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.