Bachelors / Masters / PhD In Australia : Australian Government Awards Scholarships 2022 - Fully FundedBachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2022
Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Details About Australian Government Awards Scholarships
Any of the Participating Australian Institutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programmes that are related to your country’s priority areas for development are listed on the participating country profiles.
Australia Awards are not available for training in areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology or military training.
Citizens of one of the participating countries in Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. See the complete list of participating countries.
The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Introductory Academic Program (IAP), Pre-course English (PCE) fees, etc. See the complete list of benefits on the official website.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training.
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilisation phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa [subclass 500]);
- not be current serving military personnel;
- not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years);
- not hold convictions of criminal activities (including in their home country) including those relating to Child Protection and PSEAH;
- recipients under the Pacific Secondary School Scholarship Program (PSSSP) who have completed their secondary school education in Australia in the year prior are eligible to apply for a long-term Australia Award;
- have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements;
- not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lower than already achieved (e.g. be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a PhD); and
- applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at post) or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
Read the complete eligibility criteria in the Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF)
Check the open and close dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply. Applications can be done online or by mail (if unable to apply online). The deadline is 29 April 2022 except for Tonga which is still to be announced.
It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the country-specific pages, and the official website (link found below) for detailed and updated information on how to apply for this scholarship.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.