Bachelors Degree In Australia : Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2022Bachelors Degree Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are open at Bond University for the class of 2022-2023. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University are now available for international students if they have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from their high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
Bond University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Bond University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Bond University was founded in 1987 and it currently functions in Gold Coast, Australia.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in the fields of Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bond University offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students facilitate from Bond University on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about Bond University's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
Bond University Gold Coast Australia International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Bond University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Actuarial Science
- Built Environment
- Health Sciences
- International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Professional Counselling
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.