Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Engineering the Future Scholarships are open at the University of Manchester for the class of 2022-2023. Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester is now available for international students if they hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time course.
The University of Manchester has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Manchester is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Manchester was founded on October 22, 2004, and it currently functions in Manchester, England, UK.
Engineering the Future Scholarships will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Department of Computer Science.
The University of Manchester offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students are facilitated by the University of Manchester on yearly basis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Keep reading to learn about Technische Universität Dresden's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
The University of Manchester England UK Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022/2023 (Biggest Scholarship) is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Manchester.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- electronic engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022 and granted one of the following tuition fee discounts:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Engineering the Future Scholarships can also be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships from the University.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
South Asia, South East Asia or Africa
To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.