Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Trustee Scholarship is open at Boston University for the class of 2022-2023. Trustee Scholarship at Boston University is now available for international students if they have perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and are ranked at the top of their class.
Boston University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Boston University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Boston University was founded in 1839 by Methodists with its original campus in Newbury, Vermont, before moving to Boston in 1867 and it currently functions in Massachusetts, United States.
Boston University offers this scholarship every year to welcome 20 students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Trustee Scholarship will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading to learn about Boston University's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Boston University Massachusetts USA Trustee Scholarships 2022/2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Boston University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.