Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Fully Funded Research Scholarships are open at Swansea University for the class of 2022-2023. Fully Funded Research Scholarship 2022-23 at Swansea University is now available for international and domestic students if they hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
Swansea University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Swansea University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Swansea University was founded University College of Swansea in 1920 and it currently functions in Wales, United Kingdom.
Swansea University offers this scholarship every year to welcome students to the campus. Fully Funded Research Scholarships 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading to learn about Swansea University's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Swansea University Wales UK Fully Funded Research Scholarships 2022/2023 is available to undertake Research level programs at Swansea University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062.
Additional research expenses will also be available.
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline. See - Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
Background in computational fluid mechanics, combustion, and aerospace propulsion is desirable. Applications are invited from candidates in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or related areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email email@example.com with the web link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.