Bachelors / Masters / PhD In Australia : Australian Government Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2023Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships provide people from Pacific developing countries with opportunities to study at selected education institutions in the Pacific region. The purpose of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships is to give people the opportunity to gain and build the knowledge and skills to drive positive change and influence their home country's development.
Australian Government Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2023 (FULLY_FUNDED) is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Scholarship entitlements vary between countries and institutions of enrolment.
Generally, entitlements cover a return airfare from your home country to the country of study, academic and other compulsory fees, an establishment allowance and a living allowance paid fortnightly.
In some countries, the living allowance may be paid at a higher rate when the student is joined long term by one or more family members. No assistance is available for the airfares of family members.
Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships are currently offered for study at Pacific tertiary institutions in Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, and Wallis and Futuna.
The Solomon Islands program is not currently offering new scholarships for study in the Pacific region under the AAPS. Australia Awards Scholarships for Solomon Islanders are only offered for study in Australia.
To be eligible for a scholarship applicants must:
- be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant's country of citizenship
- satisfy the host government's immigration requirements for regional students
- not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- not be transferring from another scholarship
- not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.