Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The ASEAN Excellence Scholarship is open at the University of Newcastle from 2022-2023. ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022-23 at the University of Newcastle is now available for international students if they hold a passport from one of the eligible "ASEAN" countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam.
The University of Newcastle has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Newcastle is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Newcastle was founded in 1965 and currently functions in Callaghan, Australia.
The University of Newcastle offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and be exposed them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about the University of Newcastle's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The University of Newcastle Australia ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 (Up to $50,000) is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at University of Newcastle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of study under full-time study load, apportioned over each course taken (pro-rata with an approved load reduction on program plan, credits exemptions, progression or wellbeing grounds).
This equates to AU$1250 per 10-units of study and will be administered each term as a tuition fee reduction against the amount of credits initially issued in your letter of offer.
Please review the full terms and conditions for more detail.
The advertised value of the scholarship and the number available are indicative only. The actual value will depend on the length of program and ongoing eligibility.
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a passport from one of the eligible "ASEAN" countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
- Not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- Not be enrolling in an excluded quota program (see selection details).
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.