Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship programme, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
All postgraduate students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The Rhodes Scholarship is open at the University of Oxford for the class of 2022-2023. The Rhodes Scholarship 2022-23 at the University of Oxford are now available for international students if they have submitted the University of Oxford Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program.
The University of Oxford has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Oxford is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Oxford was founded in 1096 and currently functions in England, United Kingdom.
The University of Oxford has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable.
The University of Oxford offers such scholarships every year to welcome students to the campus. The Rhodes Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about the University of Oxford's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The University of Oxford England UK the Rhodes Scholarship 2022/2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship is for two years in the first instance. The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University (and College) fees as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend will be £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note - this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependants.
The broad eligibility criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.