How to Apply: Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 / 2024Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Brunei
Scholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
Additional Information & Application Method
The closing date for application for the Scholarship is 15 February 2023.
An applicant may be required to appear for an interview at such place(s) as may be determined by the institutions offering the programmes, and to sit a written examination to assess the applicant’s proficiency in the English/ Malay/ Arabic Language (where applicable).
The Government of Brunei Darussalam reserves the right to reject any applications. The decision on the selection of candidates is final. Any disputes or enquiries pertaining to the decision made will not be entertained.
Documents to be uploaded in the application form (BDGS Application Form):
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications and other supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts).
- Certified English translations of supporting documents must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Certified true copies of Birth Certificate and Passport.
- References and recommendations from referees. (C1 and C2)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested and eligible applicants for the Scholarship should:
Click here to visit the official website to read more and apply online
« Go back to the scholarship description
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.