Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Three scholarships are offered to support the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health, and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa.
These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based (face-to-face) MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Program Duration: 1 year
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Three scholarships are available for the 2023-24 academic year. Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00.
Eligibility for funding
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM; and
- confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form; and
- meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper-second-class equivalency level, and
- hold an offer of admission for 2023-24 for one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based intensive MSc programmes of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.