Masters Degree In UK : Fully Funded: University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023Masters Degree Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100% for innovative and passionate students who can propose development solutions for their home countries within African, South Asian, and selected Commonwealth countries
Developing Solutions is our flagship master’s scholarship, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship programme is designed for international students who want to make a difference to the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados,
- Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands,
- Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives,
- Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands,
- Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis,
- St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago,
- Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You do not need to respond to your offer before submitting your application for this scholarship, however, awards will only be made to students who accept their offer to study with us.
We will assess all scholarship applications before making any awards. You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees. We will contact you in early July 2023 to confirm the outcome of your application.
If you are awarded this scholarship, it will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at the University of Nottingham. We will not pay tuition fee scholarships to you directly.
In some cases, students are eligible to apply for more than one University of Nottingham award. Please note in no scenario would a Developing Solutions Award be combined with a Regional Scholarship, and in the unlikely event you were to be offered both, the highest value award would take precedence.
Very occasionally students may be offered Developing Solutions alongside a scholarship from their Academic School or a Sporting award. To maximise the reach of the University's Scholarships offering, we aim not to double award, but in exceptional cases, this may be possible where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.