Scholarships In Netherlands
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results in the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Each year, a number of partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English-taught Master's degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master's programmes and joint-degree Master's programmes).
For 2023/2024, a maximum of 26 Radboud Scholarships are available: Faculty of Arts (1), Faculty of Law (9), Faculty of Medical Sciences (1), Nijmegen School of Management (2), Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1), Faculty of Science (10), Faculty of Social Sciences (2).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Eligible countries or regions: All non-EU/non-EEA countries, Vietnam
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor's degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master's programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master's degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master's degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Amount of grant
A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2.314,- For example, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2.314,- instead of €16,000. The scholarship also covers costs for a visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance).« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.