Scholarships In Netherlands
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
About this scholarship
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Grant award period
The grant is awarded for 1 year and can only be received once.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Code of conduct
Nuffic or programmes managed by Nuffic may not be involved in activities involving unacceptable behaviour. It can be about interpersonal or financial misconduct or abuses of power. Nuffic has an Integrity Code of Conduct to combat unacceptable behaviour. In addition, activities involving the following situations/behaviour are considered unacceptable:
- bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up procedures;
- breach of obligations relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions;
- conduct related to a criminal organisation;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- terrorist offences or offences linked to terrorist activities;
- creating a shell company;
- being a shell company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
When we implement our programmes, we acknowledge our Code of Conduct. In our Code of Conduct, we describe how we put our mission and values into practice every day. We explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of us and those who handle individual Holland Scholarships.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.