Bachelors / Masters / PhD In Canada : Study in Canada: EduCanada Scholarships 2023Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Canada
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Study in Canada Scholarships aim to increase opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to welcome international students from a wide range of countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research. This will provide institutions the opportunity to strengthen and diversify their international linkages and promote their academic and research excellence in new markets.
The new connections created through the program will diversify and enrich Canada’s education engagement with a diverse range of partners, strengthen bilateral ties, and complement the Government of Canada’s broader international trade diversification efforts.
The Study in Canada Scholarships is a Short-term Exchange Program under Global Affairs Canada’s International Scholarships Program.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Scholarship value and duration
|College/undergraduate (4 months)||$10,200||Four months or one academic term||Study or research at the college or undergraduate level. A valid student exchange agreement that waives tuition fees is required.|
|Graduate (4 months)||$10,200||Four months or one academic term||Study or research at the graduate level (Masters and PhD). A student exchange agreement is not required.|
|Graduate (5-6 months)||$12,700||Five to six months||Study or research at the graduate level (Masters and PhD). A student exchange agreement is not required.|
Selected students may use scholarship funds towards:
- visa or study/work permit fees
- airfare via the most direct and economical route
- health insurance
- living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities and food
- ground transportation, including a public transportation pass
- books and supplies required for their study or research, excluding computers and other equipment
Canadian institutions are eligible to receive:
- $500 per scholarship recipient to aid with administrative costs once the student arrives in Canada
- reimbursement of additional employer compliance fees paid to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in some cases
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How funding works
Canadian institutions will receive funding from Global Affairs Canada, through its legal name, the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) in the form of a non-negotiable contribution agreement and will be responsible for providing the funds to successful students according to its internal processes. Should a student not take up the scholarship, Canadian institutions must return all funds, including the administrative fee, to DFATD.
To be eligible, you must be:
- a citizen of an eligible country/territory
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Türkiye, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- a student enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory
- paying tuition fees to that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of your exchange
You are not eligible for this scholarship if:
- you hold or have a pending application for Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- you are already participating in a scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada
- you are already enrolled in a degree, diploma or certificate program at a Canadian post-secondary institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Canadian post-secondary institutions interested in hosting students must:
- be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- have a valid student exchange agreement with the student’s home institution that waives tuition fees for scholarship recipients (required for college/undergraduate study only)
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.