Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
One of the greatest Scholarships in the USA. Apply for the Harvard University Boustany MBA Scholarship 2023. Harvard, one of the best universities in the world offers prestigious MBA Scholarships for international students. Each year applicants from around the world do apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship which covers all the expenses.
Now the time has come and students from Business backgrounds must take this opportunity and apply for the MBA Scholarship at Harvard University. The scholarship is known as the Boustany MBA Harvard scholarship program. The Boustany MBA Harvard scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the United States for international and US citizens. For further details and requirements regarding the MBA Scholarship at Harvard University, check the details below and apply.
Details About Harvard University Boustany MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Host Country: USA
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees.
- Accommodation and Food during the internship
- Selected candidates will also have the opportunity to do an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria to do MBA at Harvard
- Harvard MBA Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
- Priority will be given to students from Lebanon.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to making a positive impact in the world.
- Applicants must have received an offer letter from Harvard.
- Proficiency in English is required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, you just need to attach these documents with your application.
- GMAT Scores
- Offer Letter from Harvard University
- Update Resume/CV
- Photograph of an applicant
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.