Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Shasta College recognizes that international students face financial barriers on their study abroad journey, and thus is launching the Shasta College Foundation International Scholarship for the academic year starting in 2023. The scholarship is a great opportunity for international students to receive financial assistance for their undergraduate study at Shasta College.
Details about the Shasta College Foundation International Scholarship In USA
- Scholarship Country: US
- Scholarship by: Shasta College
- Degree Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The scholarship is open to international students planning to commence their undergraduate study in the fall semester at Shasta College.
- Applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better and must be F1 visa holders to be considered.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship winner will be presented with an award valued at $3,000 to assist them in their undergraduate study at Shasta College.
- Shasta College is a public community college in Redding, California, known for its music department and is a leader in Northstate higher education and part of the largest community college system in the world.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.