Bachelors / Masters / PhD In USA : University of Houston International Student Merit Scholarship 2023Bachelors / Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
University of Houston USA International Merit Student Scholarship 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Houston .
The International Merit Student Scholarship offered by the University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) is a scholarship program for international students who demonstrate academic excellence and strong academic potential. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and may cover a portion of the recipient's tuition and fees.
The scholarship is open to all international students seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees at UHV. The amount and number of scholarships awarded may vary each year and recipients may be required to maintain a certain GPA in order to continue receiving the scholarship.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Studying at the University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) as an international student can be a challenging but rewarding experience. International students will be able to immerse themselves in a diverse and inclusive community, where they can learn from experienced faculty and interact with students from different cultures and backgrounds.
The university provides support services to help international students adjust to life in the United States and succeed academically. These may include language support, academic advising, and access to on-campus resources. International students are also encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities, clubs, and organizations to further enhance their university experience.
It's important to note that studying in a foreign country can be challenging and requires a high level of adaptability and independence. International students should be prepared to navigate cultural differences, language barriers, and homesickness. However, with the right resources and support, studying at UHV as an international student can be a valuable and enriching experience that opens doors to new opportunities and personal growth.
Details about the University of Houston International Student Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: US
- Scholarship by: University of Houston
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
University of Houston USA International Merit Student Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at University of Houston.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for the International Merit Scholarship. The award can reduce the total cost of attendance between $3000-$10,000 (two semesters). For international students on F-1 and J-1 visa the scholarship will reflect the residency tuition rate. The award only applies to tuition and fees.
All other costs such as housing, meals, transportation, personal expenses, books, supplies, and health insurance are not included in this scholarship. The scholarship award can only be used to study at UHV. The awards and waivers are available for fall recipients for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
For undergraduate and graduate full-time study at UHV. This award includes the $1000 guaranteed scholarship for students living on-campus.
This scholarship is open to international students.
- Admitted student to UHV
- At the time of award the student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits at UHV for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
- Returning/or current students must have two semesters remaining to graduate (semester receiving the scholarship cannot be the final semester)
- Returning/Current students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for undergraduate students and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above for graduate students.
- Approval for volunteer opportunities must be approved in advance. If applicable all spring scholarship recipients must re-apply for the fall merit scholarship before the deadline (see below).
- International students or students on other non-immigrant visa status
- F-1 and J-1 students must be on the relevant visa status on or before the state date of their immigration document
- F-1 and J-1 students must attend mandatory International Student orientation at Victoria or Katy
- All non-immigrant status students must be on good academic and immigration status
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Complete BOTH the scholarship application forms
- First, submit the online UHV General Scholarship Application. (When you complete this application, it may say the deadline passed. Do not worry about this, just keep completing the application. We need you to complete this application as well regardless of the deadline).
- Sign in using your UHV username and password.
- Second, submit International Student Merit Scholarship Application. Please note, you will need to attach the necessary application requirements. Once you hit submit the application, the uploaded attachments will be sent to the International Programs Office automatically.
- Both the above mentioned applications MUST be completed in order for your scholarship application to be eligible for review .
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Students who are NOT eligible:
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- UHV Athletes receiving Athletics Scholarships
- International Students receiving International Student Cultural Scholarship
- Students receiving any other UHV tuition scholarship waivers
- Students receiving any other UHV competitive scholarships
- Students receiving Texas resident tuition fees
- Students enrolled part-time at UHV and part-time at another institution in Texas
- Failing to maintain academic and immigration status during the awarding year.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.