Masters Degree In Canada : University of Winnipeg Graduate President's Scholarship For World Leaders 2023Masters Degree Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Canada
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Canada, University of Winnipeg, The Graduate President's Scholarship for World Leaders 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Winnipeg . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jun 2023.
The Graduate President's Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to new international students who are enrolling in a graduate program at the University of Winnipeg. To be eligible, candidates need to have an admission average of at least 80% or its equivalent and should also have demonstrated leadership skills through their involvement in extracurricular activities.
Please note that students in their qualifying year or Pre-Masters program are not eligible for this scholarship
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It was established in 1967 and currently offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in different fields, such as arts, sciences, education, business, and more.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The university is known for its commitment to academic excellence, research, and innovation, as well as for its diverse and inclusive community that welcomes students from all backgrounds and cultures. It also offers small class sizes, which means that students receive individual attention from their professors and have the opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions with their peers.
Studying in Canada can be a great experience for many reasons. Canada is known for its high-quality education system, which is recognized worldwide. Students can also benefit from a safe and welcoming environment, a diverse and multicultural society, and a high standard of living. In addition, Canada offers opportunities for international students to work while they study and to remain in the country after graduation if they choose to do so.
Overall, studying at the University of Winnipeg and in Canada can be a rewarding and enriching experience that can prepare students for successful careers and personal growth.
Canada, University of Winnipeg, The Graduate President's Scholarship for World Leaders 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Winnipeg.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Winnipeg President's Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This scholarship is open to international students.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.