Masters Degree In Australia : University of Queensland MAdvEcon Scholarships 2023 / 2024Masters Degree Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The University of Queensland offers a flagship Master's program called the Master of Advanced Economics, which provides advanced and high-level training in formal techniques of economic analysis and econometrics. This program is suitable for students who have obtained excellent results in their previous bachelor's honours degree or postgraduate degree in economics or a related field.
The Master of Advanced Economics is designed to develop advanced technical skills in economics and is comparable to the first year of a PhD program in the United States. It can be utilized either as a standalone credential for advanced economics training for private and public sector professional economists or as a pathway to a PhD program.
The program is composed of 16/24 units, and applications are accepted twice a year, with deadlines on 30 April and 30 September. However, the program only starts in February of each year. The selection committee will review completed applications in a competitive process and only those with complete documentation will be evaluated.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details About University of Windsor Open Entrance Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: University of Queensland
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funding
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
Applications for the Master of Advanced Economics (MAdvEcon) will be automatically assessed for a scholarship. At its discretion, the school may offer a number of Scholarship packages.
This scholarship is open to international students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Master of Advanced Economics (16 units) is designed for students who have previously completed a bachelor's honours degree or a postgraduate degree in economics or a cognate discipline and achieved outstanding results. It has been specifically designed to develop advanced technical skills in Economics.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.