Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The University of Adelaide is inviting applications for the Adelaide Research Scholarship for the Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics (ABLE). This scholarship aims to promote research in the areas of history, archaeology, anthropology, art history, Indigenous studies, or related fields.
The scholarship is open to future and commencing Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, permanent humanitarian visa holders, and international students.
Benefits of studying at the University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is the third university established in Australia in 1874. It is recognized as one of the world's top universities with a rich and proud history. Its research is universally recognized as world-standard or above by Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Adelaide offers a wide range of funding opportunities for domestic and international candidates, and students will experience one of Australia's highest-quality learning environments.
To be eligible for the Adelaide Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor's Degree with Honours in history, archaeology, anthropology, art history, Indigenous studies, or a related discipline. Alternatively, applicants must have equivalent work experience and academic publications.
They must possess excellent academic writing and communication skills. Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia or international students who are accepted as a candidate for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
To gain admission to a PhD program, applicants will need one of the following:
- A relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division)
- A postgraduate coursework degree that contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements
- A relevant University of Adelaide Master of Philosophy (or equivalent).
The successful applicant will be awarded a stipend of $32,500 (2023 rate, indexed annually) per annum. The candidate will also have access to financial support from the School of Humanities and the ARC Future Fellowship to support the costs of fieldwork.
The successful candidates will be working in collaboration with Aboriginal communities in western Arnhem Land and must be willing to travel and work in remote locations, as needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.