Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Rotary Global Grant Scholarships 2023-24, USA. is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Rotary Foundation. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 Jun 2023.
Rotary's Global grants provide financial support for large-scale international projects that produce sustainable and measurable outcomes in the organization's areas of focus. Collaborating to address genuine community needs helps Rotary clubs and districts strengthen their global partnerships.
Global grants can be used to finance humanitarian initiatives, scholarships for graduate-level studies, and vocational training teams consisting of professionals who travel overseas to teach local professionals about their field or learn more about it themselves.
Rotary International is a worldwide service organization that brings together leaders from various professions to provide humanitarian services, promote goodwill and peace, and advance goodwill and understanding throughout the world. The organization was founded in Chicago, USA, in 1905 by lawyer Paul Harris, and it has since grown into a global network of 1.2 million members in over 200 countries and geographical areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Rotary International has six areas of focus, which include promoting peace, fighting disease, providing clean water, saving mothers and children, supporting education, and growing local economies. The organization achieves its goals through a wide range of projects, such as building schools, providing access to clean water, eradicating polio, and promoting literacy.
Rotary International also offers a variety of programs and initiatives to support young leaders, such as the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards and the Rotary Peace Fellowship. The organization has a strong commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, and it actively works to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members.
Details About USA Rotary Global Grant Scholarships 2023/24
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Scholarship by: Rotary Foundation
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funding
- All subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Global grants have a minimum budget of $30,000 and a maximum World Fund award of $400,000. Grant sponsors can use a combination of District Designated Funds (DDF), cash, and/or directed gifts and endowment earnings to fund a global grant.
The Foundation will provide an 80 percent World Fund match for all DDF contributions. There is no minimum World Fund match.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This scholarship is open to international students.
Both the district or club in the country where the activity is carried out and the international partner district or club must first become qualified before applying for a global grant. Learn more about the qualification process and grant management. Your club and district Rotary Foundation chairs can help you plan how to use your District Designated Funds and learn how to qualify your club.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.