Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Auburn University International Students Scholarships 2023, USA. is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programmes in the field of Science, Nursing, Health, Education, Liberal Arts, Arts, Social Sciences, and Business taught at Auburn University.
Auburn University offers scholarships to international students for the 2023-24 academic session, for both undergraduate and master's programs. These scholarships range from $2,000 to $10,000 and are based on academic excellence, specifically related to tuition. They are available to new and existing international students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels who are paying full out-of-state tuition.
Auburn University, located in Montgomery, Alabama, is a rapidly growing university that has been recognized by The Princeton Review as one of the best colleges in the Southeast and ranked by U.S. News & World Report as No. 22 among regional universities in the South for undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public institutions in the region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelor, and Masters level programs at Auburn University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Liberal Arts
- Social Sciences
Auburn University Scholarships include the following types:
- International Undergrad Warhawk Scholarship: Value: $4,000/year ($2,000 for both fall and spring semesters each)
- International Undergrad AUM Scholarship: Value: $2,000 a year ($1,000 for both fall and spring semesters each)
- International Graduate Warhawk Scholarship: Value: $4,000 a year ($2, 000 for both fall and spring semesters each)
- International Graduate AUM scholarship: Value: $2,000 a year ($1,000 for both fall and spring semesters each)
- International Graduate Focus Scholarship: Value: up to $10,000 for the complete program
Open to international students of all nationalities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The following criteria are needed to fulfil Auburn University Scholarships:
- English is the major required language.
- All World countries are included in Eligible Countries.
International Undergrad Warhawk Scholarship:
- New Comer: High school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or one among these language test scores: 6.5 on IELTS, 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher for TOEFL ITP OR PBT.
- Transfer/Exchange students: GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale
- Present students: 3.25 AUM CGPA
International Undergrad AUM Scholarship:
- New Comer: High school GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or any of these language test scores: 6.0 on IELTS,68 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 520 or higher for TOEFL ITP OR PBT.
- Transfer/Exchange students: GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- Present students: 3.00 AUM CGPA
International Graduate Warhawk Scholarship:
- New Comer: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or any of the following language test scores: 6.5 on IELTS, 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher for TOEFL ITP OR PBT
- Present Students: 3.5 AUM CGPA
International Graduate AUM scholarship:
- New Comer: Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or any of these language test scores: 6.0 on IELTS, 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 520 or higher for TOEFL ITP OR PBT.
- Present Students: 3.25 AUM CGPA
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.