Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation that is based on Christian democratic values and is dedicated to promoting democracy, the rule of law, social and market-economic structures, and human rights both in Europe and around the world. In accordance with these principles, KAS provides scholarships to international students and graduates for the purpose of studying and researching at German universities.
Through this initiative, KAS actively encourages intercultural dialogue, forming international networks, and the internationalization of universities and science. Regional selection meetings for the scholarship program will be held in 2023 in collaboration with KAS offices in Turkey, Singapore, and South Caucasus.
Upon completing their studies in Germany, KAS expects its former scholars to contribute to the development of their home country's relationship with Germany.
Currently, KAS has scholars from 55 countries worldwide with diverse areas of study, such as law, sciences, music, and medicine, to name a few.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Masters, and PhD level programs at Germany Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Human Rights
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship program offers financial aid, personal guidance, access to a global network, and various seminars to support students in their academic and personal development. The scholarship provides a monthly stipend of €861 for masters and postgraduate students and €1,200 for PhD students for a period of two and three years, respectively.
In addition to the monthly stipend, the scholarship also covers health insurance, family allowance, and children's allowance. PhD students can also apply for financial assistance for research stays abroad, and course fees related to studies can be refunded up to €1,500 per semester.
The scholarship program also provides scholars with a broad program of ideational support, including personal mentoring by staff members and representatives at universities, a wide range of seminars, and local university groups. The seminar program covers interdisciplinary topics related to historical, political, economic, and social issues on a national, European, and international scope, as well as training and coaching seminars to strengthen scholars' soft skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The local university groups help scholars to integrate into their new environment and provide a program of diverse activities. The scholarship program also has an active alumni network of over 14,000 former scholars who remain connected to the foundation and its current scholars. The alumni network provides practical assistance, scientific and social projects, and opportunities for former scholars to remain engaged in politics, economics, science, and society worldwide.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Scholarship Program for International Students is aimed at international students and graduates who have acquired a university degree and who intend to complete postgraduate or master studies, doctoral studies or a research stay of at least four semesters at a university in Germany.
- have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor studies,
- prove above-average academic performance,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- plan to study a minimum of four semesters at a university in Germany,
- possess a broad general education and a distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.\
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.