Masters / PhD In Australia : Fully Funded: Australian Government RTP Scholarships 2023Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS) for Indigenous students are now open for applications, starting from May 1, 2023, and closing on June 5, 2023. These scholarships provide financial support to eligible Australian citizens of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent pursuing a postgraduate research degree for up to 3.5 years for a PhD and up to 2 years for a Masters.
The scholarship amount per year is $46,653 (2023 rate), and it is available in all faculties. It is open to future, commencing, and current students who meet the eligibility criteria. The RTPS for Indigenous students is a great opportunity for eligible students to pursue their academic aspirations with financial assistance.
Research Training Program Stipends (RTPS) are funded by the Australian Government to support full-time PhD and Master by Research students who are commencing, or currently undertaking a higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details about the RTP Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: University of Adelaide
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This scholarship is fully funded.
This scholarship is open to indigenous students with Australian Citizenship.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The scholarships offered at the University of Adelaide, which include the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships and the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship, are subject to the Conditions of Award. These conditions may be modified at any time to adhere to legal obligations or updates to university policies.
If there are any inquiries regarding the conditions, it is advisable to contact the AGRS Scholarships team.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.