Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Rhodes Scholarship 2024 is a prestigious scholarship program that awards 103 Fully Funded Postgraduate scholarships at the University of Oxford. It is a life-changing opportunity. Rhodes offers Masters, MPhil, and PhD Scholarships at Oxford University. It covers all the expenses. People from around the world Join the Rhodes Program each year.
Applicants can apply to any academic field at the University of Oxford. Oxford is the Top No 1 University in the world. Very talented and highly educated students with Excellent grades get a chance to apply for the Rhodes scholarship and study at Oxford University. Are you the Next one? Do you want to be a Rhodes Scholar?
Here are the details below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details About The Rhodes Scholarship 2024 at the University of Oxford
- Host Country: UK
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Rhodes has set a deadline for each country.
What is the Rhodes Scholarship?
Established in 1902. Oldest prestigious Fully Funded International scholarship program. The aim of the scholarship is to Undertake full-time postgraduate study at the University of Oxford.
The Next academic semester will start in October 2024.
No of Scholarships
For the Academic Term 2023/24 Rhodes will award 103 Fully Funded scholarships.
Benefits and Financial Coverage
The Rhodes Scholarship covers:
- Oxford University course fees
- Tuition Fee
- Annual Stipend Last year’s stipend was £18,180 per annum
- Living expenses, Accommodation
- Fee required to apply to study at the University of Oxford.
- Fee for a student visa
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) at National Health Center
- Two Economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
One of the benefits of studying in the UK is after completing your studies you are allowed to stay in the UK for two years and can work in the UK. Many applicants do like this, and they make the UK their second home.
- The scholarship is open to students from all around the world.
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2024.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details on requirements, criteria, and how you can apply.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree by July 2024
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
All nationalities« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.