Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Fully Funded UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD, Masters level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of New South Wales.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia is accepting applications for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. These scholarships are open to international students from all around the world. The scholarship program is specifically designed for students who wish to pursue a Master's or Doctoral degree at UNSW. Successful applicants will receive a Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) along with a Research Stipend to support their studies and research endeavours.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia is offering scholarships to students interested in pursuing postgraduate degrees across various academic fields and majors. These scholarships cover both the tuition fees and provide a stipend to support the students' academic and research endeavours. The duration of the scholarship is 2 years for Master's degree programs and 3.5 years for PhD degree programs.
UNSW, established in 1949, is a renowned public research institution located in Sydney. It has been ranked 44th in the world by the QS World University Rankings. With a diverse student body of over 63,000 students from both national and international backgrounds, UNSW offers a prestigious educational experience. This is an excellent opportunity to study at one of Australia's most esteemed universities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
PhD and Masters level programs at the University of New South Wales.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
UNSW Graduate Scholarships for 2023-24 in Australia provide:
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship: Coverage of tuition fees
- Health coverage provided by the university
- Additional scholarships available:
- Australia Awards: Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship: Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- These scholarships are open to international students pursuing postgraduate degrees at UNSW in Australia.
These scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
- International applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have successfully completed their undergraduate degree and obtained a degree certificate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.