Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The School of International Development offers competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of the full-time Master’s courses offered at the University of East Anglia.
Details About UEA International Development Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Scholarship by: University of East Anglia
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Target group: International and EU students
Number of scholarships: 3
The scholarship covers full tuition fees worth £17,600.
?To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In no more than 250 words, you must submit a written essay on how the course you have applied for will help you achieve your career goals and how your experiences and interests would aid the learning of the cohort as a whole.
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Masters course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarships application form found at the official website. The deadline for applications is 31 May 2022.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.