Masters Degree In UK : UCL Global Masters Scholarships for International Students 2022Masters Degree Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master's degree studies at UCL.
Details About UCL Global Masters Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Scholarship by: University College London
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught Master Programmes in any discipline offered at the university
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Number of Awards: Up to 70 scholarships are available in 2022/23.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower-income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master's degree at UCL in 2022/23.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on our essential information page.
Value, benefits, and duration
- There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.