Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: Ultimate Guide to Applying for ScholarshipsScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship Program At Monash University Australia 2023 is open to International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Monash University.
Monash University is offering Co-Funded Graduate Scholarship for international and domestic students who are pursuing their education at Monash University in Australia.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to promote diversity at Monash University and also to provide financial aid to deserving students.
The eligible selected students will be awarded with a living allowance (stipend), and a relocation allowance, from Monash University.
Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarships are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research for Doctorate and Research Masters's degrees.
These scholarships are co-funded by Monash University and the enrolling faculty/academic unit and are available to help support students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship Program At Monash University Australia 2023 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Monash University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The CF-MGS provides:
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
There are several tuition scholarships available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.