Masters / PhD In USA : Fully Funded: USEFP Fulbright Scholarships 2024Masters / PhD Scholarships 2023
Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The USEFP is a Fulbright Scholarship Program to Study in the United States. Fulbright USA Scholarship is a Fully Funded Masters, and PhD Degree program for Pakistani students that is Funded by the Department of State and Managed by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan. The Scholarship is Provided to Participants from all countries, but in Pakistan, it is managed by USEFP. Work experience and application fees are not required.
This Fulbright Master and PhD scholarship is available in all Fields except clinical medicine. The grant will cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process. Applicants from all the cities of Pakistan are strongly encouraged to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2024.
Details About USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2024 to United States
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Fulbright is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For both Masters and PhD Programs in Fulbright, participants are allowed to apply in any academic field except clinical medicine.
In order to apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program you must meet the following requirements.
For the Master’s degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated from an accredited University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MBA students can apply but they should have at least 2 years of work experience.
For the PhD degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited University.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fulbright GRE Requirements
Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination,
TOEFL Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates. After the selection, you need to provide TOEFL.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
MyCollegeMag Scholarships Widget
Display Scholarships on your website or blog for FREE!!Get Started !!
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.