Scholarships In USA
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Fulbright Scholar Program applications are open. You can apply now for the Fulbright Scholarship to USA for the academic term 2023-24. This is one of the biggest Scholarship to study in United States that is Fully Funded by the US Government. The Fulbright Scholarship enables young applicants to study full-time Masters and PhD programs at any united states university. The Scholarship selects 4,000 students each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is open to more than 155 countries. Applicants from worldwide can apply for the Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship Program 2024. Why 2024? Because in 2023 the application process will take place, and all requirements, and tests. Participants will travel to the United States in 2024.
For both Master’s and Ph.D., all academic disciplines are eligible. The complete application details about the Fulbright Scholarship to USA for 2023 are available below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What is Fulbright Scholarship to USA?
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
- Each year the US Governments open its Scholarship program which is called Fulbright. So, participants can apply online for this Scholarship.
- This Scholarship is open in any field, and any academic background including interdisciplinary ones.
- The US government encourages females and males to take part in the Fulbright US scholars program.
- The Scholarship is applicable for Masters, and PhD Degrees.
Fulbright Scholarship Amount
The US Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to the USA. It will cover all the expenses. We have further elaborated below.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- High Paying Job opportunities and networking opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants can apply and Study any field under a Fulbright Program such as:
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship
The Fulbright Scholarship eligibility is:
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree or minimum of 18 years education required.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- Age is not mentioned.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.