Scholarships In Germany
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
Do you want to study in Germany without IELTS? This is a Great Chance to Study in Germany without IELTS in one of the Top Rated institutes. IU University Scholarships 2023 is open to all international applicants. IU University is a German Private University that is offering 75% Scholarships to any student from anywhere.
They are accepting International applicants without IELTS. Anyone from any part of the world can apply for IU University Germany Scholarship 2023/24. They are offering Bachelor, Master, and MBA and Recently they introduced a Diploma Pathway.
IU International University of Applied Sciences can offer you its one-of-a-kind High School Diploma, a collaboration with Cambridge Assessment International Education. Secondly. Over 85,000 students are currently enrolled at IU. Here’s why IU is your best choice.
IU has a large variety of Study Field Options. As well as they are letting you Study in Germany Without IELTS. We have also provided other Without IELTS Universities in Germany. The Application Details are given below.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details About Study in Germany Without IELTS (IU University Scholarships 2023)
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, MBA, Diploma
- Scholarship: 75% Scholarship
- Mode of Learning: Online, onsite
List of Countries Exempted from IELTS
The applicants who belong to or are nationals of these countries are exempted from IELTS. They can study without IELTS. IU comes in Cheap Universities without IELTS.
For countries where English is the official and educational language, it is possible to waive the language requirements. Proof of English language proficiency may be waived for applicants with citizenship of the following countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British West Indies
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Christmas Islands
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Eritrea (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Eswatini / Swaziland
- Ethiopia (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Falkland Islands
- Heard Island
- India (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Isle of Man
- Leeward Islands
- McDonald Island
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Pitcairn Islands
- Rwanda (if earlier education is taught in English)
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- The Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Samoa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
For countries where English is an official language or the language of education, evidence needs to be provided with the length of studies. This can be, for example, confirmation of English as a language of instruction. If this is provided, the language skills can be recognized.
If the applicant already has a school degree or a university degree from an English-speaking country,
we will recognize their language level as follows:
- Elementary school –B2 Level
- Secondary school –B2 Level
- University degree (graduated) –C1 Level
More details of the IU English Language Test Waiving Requirements are Available Here.« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.