Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The funding for the RTP scholarships is provided by the Australian Government, whereas Deakin University funds the DUPR scholarships. These scholarships are open to both domestic and international students. The RTP scholarship is offered only to candidates who rank highly.
Deakin University provides a welcoming and supportive environment for international students. The university offers a range of services to help students settle into their new surroundings, including orientation programs and support for academic and personal issues. The campus facilities are modern and well-equipped, and the teaching staff are knowledgeable and approachable.
With a diverse student community and a wide range of courses on offer, Deakin University is an excellent choice for international students seeking a high-quality education in a supportive and inclusive environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details about the HDR RTP Scholarship / DUPR Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: Deakin University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate / PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Stipend and Allowances Value (Terms and Conditions apply)
- A stipend of $30,000 per annum for 2023 is tax-exempt
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) is awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for a stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
Research Master Degree Duration
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS a student must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset an applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- To be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for information on admission requirements to an HDR course at Deakin University.
- Terms and conditions for each scholarship are detailed in the Further Information section below. For information about our RTP Scholarship Policy please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.