Scholarships In Australia
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a prestigious scholarship designed to support international students by covering their international tuition fees and providing a stipend. However, the number of scholarships available is limited, with only 5 scholarships in 2022, making the selection process highly competitive.
The FIPRS is awarded to candidates who demonstrate exceptional aptitude for independent research, academic excellence, research training, and performance indicators. The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
Successful applicants must be commencing their higher degree by researching in Australia for the first time and undertaking full-time study. Applicants for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (AGRTPS) for international students will be automatically considered for the FIPRS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Details about the FIPRS
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: Flinders University
- Degree Level: Postgraduate programs
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The FIPRS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
In addition, a stipend provides the recipient with a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $33,000 per annum (2023 rate). It is tax-exempt and indexed annually.
An FIPRS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Awards will only be available to those who:
- Be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship; and
- Intend to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to be offered. Students who commenced their higher degree by research in the previous year but who, due to the timing of their application for admission and subsequent enrolment, were unable to apply for a FIPRS in that year, or, commenced a higher degree by research and terminated that enrolment within six months of commencement, may be considered; and
- Intend to enrol in an area of research concentration. These are areas in which the University has a particular strength, has concentrated its research resources and has attracted external funding; and
- Satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels in accordance with the English Language Proficiency Requirements for HDR Candidature
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.