Scholarships In UK
A Must Read Article: The Dos and Don'ts of Scholarship Applications: Common Mistakes to AvoidScholarships Alert: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the scholarship description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this scholarship after the scholarship description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a scholarship by attaching what has been demanded from you.
The UK Commonwealth Scholarship scheme is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and offers scholarships to students from eligible Commonwealth countries to study for a Master’s or PhD degree at a UK university. Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship opportunity; which means Tuition fees, Living allowance, Return airfare, Visa application costs, Arrival allowance and Study grant, in UK for masters and phd students.
The scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated academic excellence and who have the potential to make a significant contribution to their home country’s development.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2024-25 in UK (Masters, PhD)
- Host Country: UK
- Scholarship Name: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
- Degree: For Master, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be Eligible for a UK Commonwealth Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country
- Have a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree) if you are applying for a PhD scholarship
- Be able to demonstrate that you would not be able to afford to study in the UK without the scholarship
- Meet the specific eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
Benefits of the UK Commonwealth Scholarship:
The UK Commonwealth Scholarship offers a number of benefits to scholars, including:
- Tuition fees.
- Living allowance.
- Return airfare.
- Visa application costs.
- Arrival allowance.
- Study grant.
- The opportunity to study at a world-renowned UK university.
- Access to high-quality education and research facilities.
- The chance to develop new skills and knowledge.
- The opportunity to network with other scholars from around the Commonwealth.
- The potential to make a significant contribution to your home country’s development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the scholarships list
RELATED SCHOLARSHIPS >> CLICK A SCHOLARSHIP BELOW TO READ & APPLY
- This is NOT the official scholarship page.
- This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice.
- For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
- Any reliance you place on information from mycollegemag.com is strictly at your own risk.